Happy 13th Birthday, Toby!!! | Cup of Jo
Today, Toby, our very first baby, turns 13. A TEENAGER! What is time! Here are 13 of the gazillion reasons we adore him…
1. He stole my heart from minute one.
2. He’s a champion napper and sometimes asks me to sit and read at his feet, like a puppy.
3. He’s always been up for adventures.
4. He tells fun stories at dinner and recently ordered a “pizza for the table.” *waves hand in circles*
5. As the oldest, he’s super sweet to all his younger cousins.
6. And is somehow twins with the second oldest.
7. He’s the ultimate city kid.
8. But can chill with the best of them.
9. He’s an excellent card game opponent. Just don’t expect to beat him.
10. He’s cute even (especially?) when grouchy.
11. He’s hilarious on the phone.
12. He’s brave in SO MANY WAYS, including during haircuts.
13. And he’s the ultimate fan! He regularly gets on the Jumbotron at games, and we joke that he’s our hype man at home, too. He’ll walk into the room and say, “Who’s excited for dinnnnner????”
We love you to the moon and back, Tobes!!!!! We are so lucky. Plus, a few more pics on Instagram.
P.S. Toby’s birth story, and Toby and Anton in conversation.